2013 LINCOLN SPEEDWAY 410 SPRINT & 358 SPRINT TIRE RULE
All tires used must be the Hoosier spec tires as follows:
Part #31 - 131 85/8.0-15 D12
Part #31 - 132 85/8.0-15 D15, D20
Left Rear Tires
Part #38 - 137 15.0/90-15 H12
Part #38 - 147 15.0/92-15 H12, H15
Part #38 - 157 15.0/94-15 (SH) H12
Part #38 - 159 15.0/94-15 H12, H15
Part #38 - 167 15.0/96-15 H12, H15
Right Rear Tires
Part #38 - 221 105/16.0-15 H15, H20, Medium
- The 105/16-15 right rear can be utilized on current 16”, 17”and 18” wide wheels.
- Factory development on the 105/16-15 has been conducted on a 17” wide wheel so the recommended wheel width is 17”.
- The minimum recommend width is 16” and maximum is 18”.Part #38 - 231 105/18.0-15 Hard (Emergency Tire)
410 Sprints ONLY - The same right rear tire must be used for the entire racing program including qualifying, heat and feature events. Cars competing in the Consolation or B-Main may use a different tire for that event but use their heat race tire for the feature.
- Tire change between events results in car being moved to the rear of the starting line-up for the next race. Tire compound may be changed.
- There will be a onetime exemption per team for a tire change occurring after a qualifying event. The same compound must be used. When taking this exemption, a Lincoln Speedway official must be notified before the change.
- The one tire per racing program rule will not be in effect for day shows.
Maximum wheel diameter is 15 inches. Right rear wheel maximum width is 18 inches and left rear maximum is 15.25 inches.No plastic or carbon fiber wheels permitted. Wheel covers must be securely fastened.
ATTENTION 358 SPRINT TEAMS
358 Sprint teams will have two (2) 358 sprint shows to use their old tires at the start of the 2013 racing season. If a show is postponed or canceled, they may then use them in the next show run until two (2) completed 358 racing programs are completed. Following the first two (2) completed 358 Sprint racing programs, the stated tire rule for 2013 will be in full effect.